Meet our new addition to the family; Baby Jumpsuit: TO.
"TO" means "two" in Norwegian, because this romper is the second baby in our baby jumpsuit family (the original version is now called "EN", which means one).
Don't worry, this baby one-piece still has all of your favorite functions:
- Fitted cuffs on arms and legs
- 2-way zipper for easy diaper check and change
- Built-in zipper protector to guard your baby's skin
- Extra belly space so your baby can feel extra comfortable
- Made with GOTS certified 100% organic cotton
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified zipper
In addition, we have made a few tiny adjustments this time to make it even more functional:
- Full length arm sleeves, in case you prefer those over 7/8 length
- Extra thigh space, for the chunkiest legs to be even more comfortable
- Lower crotch, so the quick diaper checks and changes become even easier
- More narrow cuffs to make them easier to pull from underneath any outer layer
1) Forest Green: unbleached 100% organic cotton dyed with low impact, non-toxic dyes (safe for both the babies and the environment)
2) Deep Ocean Blue: unbleached 100% organic cotton dyed with low impact, non-toxic dyes (safe for both the babies and the environment)
For Pure Cotton (undyed) and Neutral Grey, check out Baby Jumpsuit: EN.
Size range: 27-33". Runs true to its size.
Newborn jumpsuits in sizes 21-25" available here.