Meet our newest addition; Newborn Jumpsuit: TO.
"TO" means "two" in Norwegian, because this romper is the second baby in our newborn jumpsuit family (the original version is now called "EN", which means one).
Don't worry, this baby one-piece still has all of your favorite functions:
- Fold-over cuffs, which can turn into mittens and footies or be folded up or used at full length as normal cuffs
- 2-way zipper for easy diaper change
- Built-in zipper protector to guard your baby's skin
- Extra belly space so your baby can feel extra comfortable
- Made with GOTS certified 100% organic cotton
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified zipper
In addition, we have made a few tiny adjustments this time to make it even more functional:
- Extra thigh space, for the chunkiest legs to be even more comfortable
- Lower crotch, so the quick diaper checks and changes become even easier
- Slightly longer arms, for babes that need the extra length
- Slightly more narrow cuffs to make them easier to pull from underneath any outer layer
1) Forest Green: unbleached 100% organic cotton dyed with low impact, non-toxic dyes (safe for both the babies and the environment)
2) Deep Ocean Blue: unbleached 100% organic cotton dyed with low impact, non-toxic dyes (safe for both the babies and the environment)
For Pure Cotton (undyed) and Neutral Grey, check out Newborn Jumpsuit: EN.
Size range: 21-25". Runs true to its size.
Baby jumpsuits in sizes 27-33" available here.