Restocking by early 2023
The first few months of your baby's life are all about efficiency and safety. The constant diaper and outfit changes take up a lot of time, so you want something that's easy to put on, open and take off. This is where our infant jumpsuit with a 2-way zipper comes in really handy, because it makes diaper checks and diaper and outfit changes as easy as they can be.
Additionally, you won't have to worry about both face scratches and missing socks, because our baby romper has a unique fold-over functionality, which if desired easily turns arm cuffs into mittens and foot cuffs into footies to keep your baby safe and warm.
This particular 100% organic cotton infant jumpsuit is one of the softest ones your baby has ever worn. Our organic fabric is brushed and never chemically softened to achieve the buttery-soft feel. To make the jumpsuit extra safe for your babe, we have placed the zipper diagonally on the side, so you won't have to worry about it bothering your baby's sensitive belly button AND it has extra fabric below it and at the top to protect your baby's delicate skin from the zipper. If you worry about paint, stickers or other toxins on the inside of the clothes, you can rest assured knowing that we don't use any of that for TØY. Our care labels, which are placed on the inside around diaper height, can be easily cut off if you choose to. The fabric and care instructions are always the same and the size is always on the outside, so you won't be missing any critical information.
- Fold-over cuffs, which can turn into mittens and footies
- 2-way zipper for easy diaper change
- Built-in zipper protector to guard your baby's skin from zipper teeth
- Extra belly and thigh space, so your baby can feel extra comfortable
- Sizing on the back of brand label on the outside, so no inside tags or toxic paint labels are necessary
- Made with certified 100% organic cotton
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified zipper
- Registered US patent number: D936,932
Size range: 21-25" (Choose based on baby's full length / height. Example: size 21" is for babies UP TO 21" long). Runs true to its size.